Re: [orca-list] Proposal: Nuke the forced terminal-based setup

Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> wrote:

5. At the last Accessibility hackfest, we discussed and made a high
   priority getting accessibility enabled by default. As things continue
   to get more performant and more reliable, we can do this. We're
   aiming for GNOME 3.6. With accessibility support always enabled,
   forced setup will never, ever be invoked. And lastly:

6. For the one time it is truly needed, you can always use 'orca -t'
   in a console.

Given 5 and 6, I think the proposal is fine.