Re: [orca-list] Proposal: Nuke the forced terminal-based setup

Hey Alex.

On Thu, 2012-02-09 at 17:18 -0600, Alex Midence wrote:
Well, all right but, please please please Louise do *not* axe the
console set up.  Please with tons and tons of rum and sugar!

You will notice that in my original proposal's item 6 the statement "You
can always use 'orca -t'. <smiles> I have no problem with console setup
entered by choice, nor do I have any plans to nuke console setup ever.
In fact, I fixed a bug in console setup the other day (it was no longer
logging you out of your desktop session; now it should).

Hope this clarifies things. But if not, you know where to find me.

Take care.
--joanie