[orca-list] A possible bug in Orca preferences dialog with page tabs navigation

Hy,

I not reported yet following issue with I experienced Orca 3.3.5 version:
If I open Orca preferences dialog, press tab key to goto a dialog widget and press Shift+Tab key combination to go to again the page tab, if I press right arrow or left arrow to goto next or prewious page tab, Orca jumps different dialog widget and not switch the proper page tab. CTRL+ALT+Pageup and CTRL+ALT+Pagedown keystrokes works right.

Reproducation steps:
1. Open Orca preferences dialog with Orca Modifier+Space keystroke. When the dialog open, you will be land the general page tab. This situation ok the arrow keys navigation between page tabs. 2. Ok, you press one tab key if you have the general page tab, and press Shift+Tab key. 3. Press right arrow. You not will be land the voice page, you will be land a check box in general page and pagetab switch is not happening.

This issue a bug in Orca GUI preferences dialog, or a GTK3 bug?
Already reported this issue?
If not and this issue an Orca bug, I welcome report this issue tomorrow morning in Bugzilla and attach a debug.out file.

Attila