Re: [orca-list] Feature request: Orca should have a hotkey to change speech language.

A hotkey to witch between languages is essential. Other equally important problem, however, is that when you
swich between languages you probably would like to change not only the voice of synthetic speech but also the
braille table and probably all linguistic environmant. I mean key labels dictionaries, graphic dictionaries
and other elements of orca linguistic profile. Damian SP9QLO
My opinion concerning that subject can be found at http://www.sp9qlo.klangoblog.net where I have posted a
column entitled screenreader in multilingual environment.
Wiadomość napisana przez Fernando Botelho <fernando botelho f123 org> w dniu 29 gru 2012, o godz. 14:51:

I would agree that we need in our Orca wish list, an easy way to switch languages. maybe the user can
define which languages he/she uses often, and then have a quick Insert+something, that rotates between
languages.

Thanks,

Fernando