From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Anders Holmberg
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 11:38 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] Feature request: Orca should have a hotkey to change
speech language.

Good Evening.
A suggestion to comming versions is to have a configurable way to change the
speech language on the fly.
Actually i am swedish so i sometimes need to change to swedish.
However i have not found a good way of doing this in gnome with orca.
I am a newbie to gnome so i don't know much about it.
Sorry if this sounds stupid to you all.
Thanks.
/A