Re: [orca-list] Problem loading scripts

Hello,
One thing which I havent posted in my original post because I have forgotten about is that while I am unable to read document content in Firefox and Thunderbird I am getting table headers announced in some random order while arrowing up and down in the message list in thunderbird.
As the different message gets highlighted different table header is read.
I am not sure this might be related but now everything is working fine and I am unable to reproduce it on demand it just happens verry occassionally and it is random because I cant predict it.

Greetings

Peter