Re: [orca-list] links list

If you are looking for list of links, heading etc... in Firefox, try accessibility evaluation tool, or addon with similar name.
It offers this functionality via menu which is created during installation.
It offers many interesting functions, like disabling scripting, images etc.
However, I don't use it very much, because I don't need its features and because it throws up "assertion error" message boxes when visiting some sites.
Vojta
ÂÂÂ