[orca-list] Any tips for making Orca work better with vim in gnome-terminal

When using vim in gnome-terminal with orca, if there is anything already written below the line I am
edinting, Orca tries to read the rest of the window every time I press a letter. It's not too big a deal, I
just turn off the speech, but it would be cool if there's a way around this. Also, when moving up and down
through large files, Orca wants to try to read the first line on the screen as well as the current line. Is
there some setting in vim I can do to make it work a little better? Oh, and while I'm at it, is there a way
to set vim so that orca will read the whole line using the arrow keys? For now I am using flat review to read
the line if it is long enough to word wrap because Orca is only reading the first part of it even though I
have word wrap enabled in vim.
Thanks
Storm
--
Vinux Publicity Coordinator: http://www.vinuxproject.org/
Registered Linux user number 508465: https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html

"One more time we stare into the blackened sky, for tonight, in our hearts now we feel. One last time see our
destiny reveal."
DragonForce - The Last Journey Home