[orca-list] Accessibility Crashes in Opensuse 12.2 RC2 when cursoring in "share" frames on web site.

Hi,

When I visit any story on http://www.sciencedaily.com and find myself arrowing up/down in the area that offers the links for sharing the story to the social net services, accessibility, on the entire system, behaves badly. That is, Orca becomes unresponsive in the browser window. None of the commands on the 'orca' key works. If I use 'alt+tab' to move out of the browser, every other application's window title reads, simply, as "window". Flat review, sometimes, works. Other commands on the Orca key may work. When I restart Orca, and 'alt+tab' to an open browser window (I have to count windows, since their titles are still not spoken), Orca just says "tree view". In app windows other than the browser, there is no speech from Orca, except when I use the 'where am I' key; here, it tells me the type, name, and whether anything is selected, for the control I happen to be focused on.

If I happen to know where the story resumes, following the seperator and sharing thing, I can skip to that, using one of the Firefox 'find' options; reading is normal. So far, I've only found this on the 'share this' content on Science Daily, but I'm sure other sites happen to use this code. I have the Addblockplus Firefox extension installed, but have not yet figured how to block this destructive content.

Any ideas?

Dave  Hunt

Now using Opensuse 12.02 RC2, with Firefox 14 and Orca 3.4.2.