Re: [orca-list] (debian) orca keybindings not working in empathy

Jon <j orcauser googlemail com> wrote:
I was wondering if anyone can reproduce this, before I try to get a log/open a ticket for the issue.

using:
debian testing amd64, gnome-3.4.2, empathy 3.4.2.3
with either orca 3.4.2, or orca 3.5.90pre, when any of empathy's windows are focused, any orca
keybindings are passed through to the application rather than performing the given orca
function.

I can confirm that they don't perform any Orca operations when typed; I don't
have Empathy set up with account details so I can't confirm that the keys are
passed through to the application.

I am running debian Sid with all Gnome-related packages up to date.

On this basis, I would suggest that you go ahead and collect a debug log.