From: Thomas Ward [mailto:thomasward1978 gmail com]
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 3:52 PM
To: alex midence gmail com
Cc: 'JAMES AUSTIN'; orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Latex and LibreOffice on ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Hi Alex,

Well, I'll confess I haven't touched MS Office in years so perhaps I am behind the times. However, when I had
to use Powerpoint in Office 2000 accessibility down right sucked. That's why I said what I said, because my
past experience with Powerpoint, Corel's presentation software, and now LibreOffice's presentation software
it seems to me by and large they haven't been too accessible up until very recently. And going by what you
just said about Powerpoint 2010 being accessible its probably the only presentation software that is
accessible at the moment.

Cheers!