From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 3:17 PM
To: JAMES AUSTIN
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Latex and LibreOffice on ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Hi James,

Yes. Using Latex on Ubuntu is quite decent. If you download and instal Emacspeak and GNU Emacs you will have
a great environment for writing up Latex documents and such.

As far asLibreoffice and Orca goes I have no complaints at the moment.
On Ubuntu 12 with Orca 3.4.1 I'm pretty much able to do everything I need to do with Writer and Calc. The
only part of office Orca doesn't really handle well is Presentation which isn't unusual given that screen
readers tend not to support presentation applications too well in general.

Cheers!