[orca-list] Eclipse, punctuation level

I use eclipse for development. I was wondering if there was a way to set punctuation levels for eclipse editor windows, and then a different one for the IDE itself. For an example, I need to see what changes have not been commited to git yet. This is done by default with a “>” in front of the file/folder that has uncommitted changes. Aside from this, I don’t need punctuation set to “all”. However, in the code editor windows, it would be nice to have punctuation set to all. How do you do this?