Re: [orca-list] Installing gnome and switching from unity to gnome3 in Ubuntu 11.10 and 12.04?

To make a keyboard shortcut, in gnome 3, whether it is classic, fallback, or shell, use the app called gnome-control-center. In Unity, it's tagged 'system settings'. There is a keyboard icon. When you select this, you'll find a 'shortcuts' tab, where you can define launchers.

HTH,

Dave