Re: [orca-list] 12.04 selecting keyboard

I think the install starts copying files over while you're working
through the setup screens. That's what I always assumed was happening
when I would hear the percent ticking up while filling out those
screens. I'm guessing the files that don't need to be changed based on
those answers can start getting copied over onto your hard drive.