[orca-list] 12.04 selecting keyboard

Hi all

Just installed 12.04 or attempted to on a VM. Does anyone know what to do at the part where you select the
format and keyboard layout? With much struggle I was able to select the english option and then the dvorak
option, all though not really actually it would not select the US english, and after that I was not even able
to find a continue button. It almost sounds as though it is installing as I am trying to do this step.