Re: [orca-list] No internet connection in Ubuntu under Wubi

Hi
I ran into the same problem when I tried using Vinux. It would not see my wireless nic at all. I removed it and installed Ubu and Ubuntu detected my wireless nic just fine. Did you install Ubuntu or are you running from the cd? How old is your laptop? You might want to update your wireless adapter driver if it has been awhile.