Re: [orca-list] Orca preferences dialog redesign

When I first started using Orca, I got really confused about the "Person" setting under the Voice tab. When I first saw it I thought to myself, "So, this is where the synthesized voice can be changed. Neat." But then I realized that this was more so for alternative language settings, unless I am mistaken. If this setting is indeed only used for changing the spoken language, I think maybe something like "Language" should be used as the label in place of "Person". But if I am indeed mistaken in my assumption, then just please disregard this e-mail. :)

Take care, everyone.