Re: [orca-list] switching to unity 2d

On 4/22/2012 4:57 AM, Thomas Ward wrote:

Hi William,

Yes, you can. It doesn't require sight to do this. Simply follow these directions and you can do it yourself.

1. When you boot Ubuntu you will end up on the LightDM login screen. Most of the time you will land on the password entry field.

2. Tab once to the sessions button and press enter to open the sessions menu.

3. Down arrow twice to the Ubuntu 2D option, and press enter.

4. Shift+tab back to the password entry field.

5. Type your password and press enter to login.

If you find you are unable to do this there is another way to do this by editing configuration files, but I find this method the easiest.

HTH