Re: [orca-list] downloading wuby

Hi William,

When you install Ubuntu using Wubi it creates a boot menu using grub. The first option is Windows and the second is Ubuntu. Its sort of difficult to figure out when the boot menu appears because it doesn't beep, talk, or give you any indication of when it appears. All I can say is on my system it takes about 10 seconds before that menu appears.