Re: [orca-list] More Recent Orca debs?

On Sat, 21 Apr 2012, Jason White wrote:

I don't really mind upgrading to unstable, although I'd prefer not
to go up to testing, since this is a production laptop.

It's the other way around: testing lags behind unstable by a few weeks and
provides packages which have been in unstable for that time and haven't had
serious bugs submitted against them (serious in the Debian sense of the word,
that is).

I've clearly spent too many years in Ubuntu.:) (Literally--this is probably my first Debian system in at least seven years).

Luke