Re: [orca-list] orca 3.4.1

I guess you can do it in startup apps, but, Orca is considered a desktop component, and is started as part of the Universal Access group, found in the gnome control center. If you also put Orca in startup apps, it might get started twice? I wonder if accessibility features, like Orca, will become a kind of 'system service', rather than a kind of 'stand-alone app'?

-Dave