Re: [orca-list] Best T-Bird Version for use with Orca 3.3.x?

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 06:37:18PM -0400, Dave Hunt wrote:
I think I tried using the 'open in a new tab' option, but, can try
again. At the time I started this thread, I was using 'open in new
window', brobably because the 'new tab' option did not work.  I'm
using alpine in the terminal, and may make that the mainstay for
email.  Re:  your comments on fix priority, I think, if some visual
or mouse action aspect of t-bird didn't look right, a global
emergency would have been  declared, and the problem
 fixed yesterday;  lol.

Cheers,

Dave