Re: [orca-list] Best T-Bird Version for use with Orca 3.3.x?

Hello,
Your first issue regarding reading messages after the first one: Sounds like an issue I had long ago (from about thunderbird 3.3alpha days, disappointing mozilla just cannot deal with these issues even after this length of time of the bug being present), if the same bug then having messages open in a new tab rather than in a new window solves the issue. However that work around really is not satisfactory, there are good reasons why one may prefer open messages in a new window and if we as blind users have to put up with that limitation and if mozilla feel we are equal citizens then everyone else should face the same limitation (IE. obviously open in new window is such a uneeded feature everyone else could live without it, so why include it).

My best advice would be find another email client. Hopefully kmail will come along but until that happens I feel text based clients are the only workable accessible solution on Linux for email.

Michael Whapples