Re: [orca-list] Hi everyone, new to Orca and Ubuntu

Hi Harold,

Keep in mind a lot depends on which version of Ubuntu you are running, which desktop you are using, etc but the following websites might be a good place to start.

Orca Wiki
http://live.gnome.org/Orca

Ubuntu Documentation
http://help.ubuntu.com

FYI, I'm not sure what version of Ubuntu you are running but if you are running 11.10 or 12.04 beta make sure you configure the OS to use Unity 2D or Gnome Classic or you will have some serious accessibility issues with Unity 3D.

Cheers!