Re: [orca-list] Unity 2D or unity 3D for Orca

Hi Petra,

On 4/11/2012 2:49 AM, Petra Ritter wrote:
Hello,

I am runing Ubuntu 11.10 on my System.

Sometime the System frize, so that I have to reboot it.
In order to track the problem down I would like to know what is better to run Unity 2d or unity 3D on a machine with orca on it.

Right now Unity3D is seriously broken in terms of accessibility. Your best bet is to use Unity 2D which is functionally accessible with Orca.