Re: [orca-list] Please test master; please provide debug.out's for the pidgin problem

Hi,
From me all is well.
By the way as a side note, what was the problem with calc?
I think it was as good as it was some days back.
I have the latest daily build of Ubuntu and Orca works well with calc.
Range selection is not spoken and other previous problems reported before are still there, but it is as as good as it used to be. I wish some clear understanding of how Calc could have behaved badly if this commit would not happen?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.