[orca-list] Please test master; please provide debug.out's for the pidgin problem

Hey guys.

As the subject indicates, I have two requests:

1. Please test master. The reason why is that I committed a change just
now which stops Orca from processing object events for apps which have
state defunct. Prior to this commit Orca would process the events using
the default script. But this meant that we are often not handling things
correctly -- and if an app claims to be dead, should we really be
presenting its events anyway? Anyhoo, I've been testing this change for
a while and it seems sound, but I am hesitant to commit it to the stable
(GNOME 3.4.x) branch until I hear from a number of you that there are no
side effects. If I don't commit it, LibreOffice Calc 3.5 is not going to
behave very nicely.

2. I still have working pidgin. Seeing as how many of you do not have
working pidgin, it would be super if one or more of you could capture a
full debug.out while it is not working so that I can see the failure and
come up with the solution. If you are not familiar with capturing a full
debug.out, please see https://live.gnome.org/Orca/Debugging

Thanks guys! I look forward to the results on both.
--joanie