Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 12.04 safe to install on a real partition?

Absolutely not.  You need to wait till stable is out.  You should not
install any beta distro for production use unless you are really sure
you can live with the bugs and absolutely never just on other people's
recommendations.

Alex M