From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Dave Hunt
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 5:54 PM
To: Orca List
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Selecting text in Ubuntu 11.10

I don't think this is specific to Ubuntu.  You could select all, paste the
text into a gedit file, find the bits you want, then get rid of the rest.
This is a little cumbersome, but it works.  What do you think of Epiphany
Browser?  One thing to be said for it is that selection is spoken, as it
happens, like it would be in Libreoffice or gedit.

Cheers,

Dave