[orca-list] Orca 3.2.0 and Archlinux

Hello,
Just a quick note to say I decided to try orca 3.2.0 from ArchLinux testing, the upgrade wasn't smooth but that possibly was down to me having some git packages installed from arch and the conflict not being given (or something like that). However, once I worked out the conflicts and such like and ensured the correct packages from testing were installed things seem to be working. The only thing I have not fully worked out yet is the GDM login, it appears that the login screen appears but orca does not start and I cannot get beyond it.

Michael whapples