Re: [orca-list] Compilation Help

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 01:07:12AM -0400, Mike Gorse wrote:
Hi Steve,

My guess is that you're missing pygobject 3, as I mentioned in an
earlier message.

Arch seems to have several variants of pygobject and all are installed
here as dependents of other packages.  both 2.28 and 3.0 are in use.
Makes me think there could be conflicts of some kind.  Sure wish these
python variants could be consolidated - too confusing this way.  There
was also a package called python-gobject which I installed; still no
improvement.