Re: [orca-list] Arch Linux Problems

Well, no joy <sigh>.  I uninstalled the python2-json-py package and I
even forced a reinstall of gobject-introspection and I verified that
it downloaded from the testing repo.  But I still can't find the
module in question.  When I look at the directory structure where
something similar got installed, I see
/usr/lib/girepository-1.0/
and within that directory, one of the many files is:
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 269968 Sep 20 22:45 Gio-2.0.typelib
Do you have this on your system? is this what Orca is looking for? if
so, it ain't finding it on my system.

I'm beginning to question the integrity of my python environment
because it can't find dbus either and I do definitely have dbus-python
installed.  So I'm still dead in the water.

do I still have to install other stuff from AUR to get this working?