[orca-list] extreme orca buggyness in 3.2

Seems orca has it's habbit of hanging in thunderbird. It only seems to happen here so not sure why. I'm running thunderbird 7.0 and orca 3.2.

Speaking of which, some of the vinux users have a keystroke that lets them kill off speech dispatcher and run orca --replace. Does anyone know how to create these keystrokes in gnome? I've been debating doing exactly this so that chris doesn't have to slap my orca back into behaving every time it hangs in thunderbird.