Re: [orca-list] Arch Linux Problems (was Re: Orca Completely BROKEN Under GNOME 3.2!!!)

gobject-introspection should provide that file. The package might also have the wrong pygobject dependencies--as of GNOME 3.2, introspection is handled by pygobject 3.0, with 2.28 used for old static bindings. They are parallel installable, and orca (and pyatspi) should be depending on pygobject 3. And I'm not an arch user, either, so I'm not sure how (or if) all of that is packaged.

-Mike G-