Re: [orca-list] What happened with Orca in Oneiric

Hey there Jude and thanks for the tip. That's actually what I did that caused the whole loop I think. The orca window was getting in the way, so I went into preferences, and unchecked the box. All was good for the rest of the session until I shutdown for the night. When I powered up eight hours later, and every other time I started up my laptop, I got "welcome to orca setup.", as if orca is trying to say, "you don't want to show my window, screw you." I would love to go back in and re-check it, but I can't get past the orca setup 20 questions. I did notice that Orca 3.2 was released yesterday, so maybe I'll try to update and see if I can break the setup barrior. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and good job to everyone,

Guy