[orca-list] Orca and SAP on Linux or Oracle Solaris

Hi, folks,

I wondered if anyone has ever worked with SAP systems in Linux or Unix
and if the interface is something you'd need Orca to acess or if it's
accessible through the command line.  I know they have a Linux-based
port and a Solaris-based one.  I've come across messages from people
who've used both on here so, I figured this would be a good place to
start asking.  Any of you know if the user interface is a Gnome-based
front end or if x is even a factor?  I assume Orca can be used on
Oracle Solaris making the command line accessible through a Gnoem
terminal.  Am I correct?

Thanks.
Alex