Re: [orca-list] links list for orca

Hi Kendell,

Well, I admit the ability to bring up a list of links in Firefox would
be an awesome feature to have in Orca. Not sure what would be involved
with that though. Of course, if we added such a feature to Orca it
would be helpful if it would work for a variety of apps like the Gnome
Help Viewer, and any other web browser out there.

Cheers!