Re: [orca-list] Why Orca navigation algorithms are not supporting Clickable embedded Adobe flash player objects?

HI,

 THis works for me with a nightly firefox build and  orca with corba
 at-spi.  It might have broken and gotten fixed but I really doubt that.
 So I'm pretty sure a difference between at-spi2 and corba at-spi is
 atleast related here.

 Trev