Re: [orca-list] Firefox text fields

Joanmarie Diggs <joanmarie diggs gmail com> wrote:
Hey Jason.

As I suggested a few days ago, it would be helpful if bugs like this
could be filed against Orca with debug.out attached. Bonus points if you
include any data on when this bug first appeared.

I just tried Bugzilla with a text-based browser but with no luck. This used to
work. I'm reluctant to use Firefox for this due to the bug; downgrading
Firefox would expose me to the caret navigation bugs

Is there a command line tool anywhere that can create and update Bugzilla?