Re: [orca-list] Firefox text fields

I can confirm this on my system as well, Jason.

On 10/22/2011 04:28 PM, Jason White wrote:
As of Firefox 7 (and I'm not sure when the bug was introduced), characters
typed into text fields are not presented either in braille or speech unless
one uses the cursor keys to move around in the text field.

Can others reproduce this? I know there are already associated Mozilla bugs
regarding backspace, but the situation appears to be worse now - I can't read
what I type into any text field, as far as I can determine.

orca-list mailing list
orca-list gnome org
Visit for more information on Orca.
The manual is at