[orca-list] Orca on Arch again

Hi all,
Well, I am still having issues with Orca on the latest Arch.
I tried upgrading at-spi to the latest GIT build, but now, nothing happens when I start Orca.
speech-dispatcher is working fine and I am using IBMTTS with speakup and it also works through
speech-dispatcher, so the speech is fine.
So for those who have upgraded to the latest Arch, did you do anything else in order to get Orca up and
running?
I have just removed gnome-shell, gnome-screensaver and upgraded to the latest Orca GIT build and now, the
latest at-spi GIT build.
Many thanks for any help,
Christian