Re: [orca-list] How do I kill Orca's autostart?

Janina Sajka <janina rednote net> wrote:

So, what do I edit to turn off the auto launching of Orca?

Gnome uses Gsettings now, which unfortunately appears to store its data in a
binary format.

At least the gsettings command, which lets you read and change configuration
options stored in gsettings, has a manual page.

I don't know how you would ascertain the schema and the key name to use to
turn Orca on/off though.