Re: [orca-list] How do I kill Orca's autostart?

That's because the auto starting of Orca and other a11y applications
is done in the System Settings menu of GNOME now.  I may not have the
exact titles right but basically, you want to get into System Settings
and find Accessibility and within that there are push buttons which
will turn on or off applications like Orca.  I hope I got that right;
hopefully I'm not missing a layer in there.  I'm in mutt right now so
don't have GNOME immediately available to me right now.