Re: [orca-list] Things getting worse and worse with Orca

Hi,

It might help us if you give us more detail like Firefox version, Orca
version, Gnome version, distribution, etc. I'm running Vinux latest on
one computer and Ubuntu 11.04 on another and have no issues. So a
little more information about what you are  running would greatly
help.

Cheers!