[orca-list] Orca 3.1.91xdesktop and firefox 7 hang with php myadmin

Hi,

I'm currently running a Natty installation modified a la Vinux 3.2
with Orca 3.1.91 and I am encountering the most appalling lag in PHP
MyAdmin.  I log in with my user name and password and then, once the
page loads, I press e for the next edit field.  My cooling fan then
begins to spin up and ther is dead silence from Orca for about oh ...
two full minutes and, finally, if I'm lucky, it tells me that I can
type in text.  I then tab to try to get to the "create database"
button to press enter and I get sent to an entirely different region
of the page.  I have a Lucid-based installation with Orca 3.1.91 and
Firefox 5 (I believe) wherein I don't encounter the same issue at all.
 Has anyone else encountered this problem?  I suspect it has to do
with the frames used on the php my admin page but I am not sure.

Thanks,
Alex M