Re: [orca-list] Orca 3.2.0 and Thunderbird 7.0

Yes, I observed this exact issue in the past with earlier versions of
Thunderbird and recent versions of Orca.  Since Thunderbird 7.0 was
put out this week and the upgrade of Orca to 3.2, I have not tried
Thunderbird yet.  I have been in Firefox 7 lately and generally things
are real snappy in performance but I still have the problem of tabbing
not always going to the next proper link after navigating down to
part of a page.  But that's Firefox but has similar parts shared by
Thunderbird.