[orca-list] Libreoffice Calc odd behavior

I have noticed since I upgraded to Ubuntu 11.10 that orca does not always show that I have changed cells as I mover around using the arrow keys. If I wait a bit and then move one cell and come back it recognizes the new cell. I have seen in on at least two different spreadsheets but can't figure a particular pattern to it.

If needed I can send a spreadsheet but I will have to a bit of sanitizin on it.

Tom