[orca-list] your suggestions for improved accessibility in WIKIPEDIA

Dear all,
I am sathyan from kerala india. I have got an oppertunity to deliver a speech at the wiki conference at mumbai held on 18 to 20 november 2011.It is my request that you send me the suggestions how we can improve accessibility in wikipedia and also send me the difficulties we face while searching.Please commend on picture accessibility and also the use of audio format.
expecting your thoughtful response.