[orca-list] Possible turning off Orca wrap a word middle part if not fit the braille display?

Hy,

Orca wrap a word some time with wrong place middle if not fit the word with braille display. For example, if have a long line, and the line not fit the braille display full, lot of time I see only partialy the last word, and the wrapped remaining word part is continuing if I scroll next line part my braille display. Some time with last cell only seeing a word with first character.

My braille display is 75 character length. Possible setting Orca preferences a little smallest length limit to not wrapping words with wrong place?

Attila